Friday, June 25, 2010

A Game Changing Exchange

I can't wrap my brain around the fact that an absolutely perfect God, stepped out of heaven and onto a sin filled planet to take our sin! Anything that you or I could ever do... His sacrifice covered it. What grace and mercy He has... it trumps any sin that would try and trip us up! Wow!! I am so thankful for forgiveness and for what He did for me!!

2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become [endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of] the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the insights...and reminders. You show HIM very well! Love you.

    ReplyDelete