Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Be a BIG Giver!!

My parents taught me so much but one thing that really stands out in my mind is that "You can't out give God". What I have seen first hand in my life is those who are known as being generous or BIG givers are blessed and are constantly receiving from others. Those who are always taking and never giving are the ones who are always needing! It's just laws of God's kingdom... "give and you shall receive".
Yes we are to be wise with our money any spend it properly, not blowing it or wasting it but there is a HUGE difference between being frugal and being cheap! I'm tried of the church being known as being cheap!
When you eat out... BLESS your server~
When you have the extra... buy your friend's coffee~
When you can... pay for the people in line behind you~
When you can... give a single mom a 20.00 bill~
Find ways to bless people!!
Be a leader in giving!!!

2 Cor. 9:6 [Remember] this: he who sows sparingly and grudgingly will also reap sparingly and grudgingly, and he who sows generously [[a]that blessings may come to someone] will also reap generously and with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment