Friday, July 16, 2010

Everyday...

Yesterday is over, today is a clean slate, a fresh day, a new opportunity. You may have blown it, messed up royally or made some rotten decisions...today's a new day! His mercy starts over! GREAT is His faithfulness! We can't understand that, we have a hard time forgiving others and forgetting things- He doesn't! We can come to the cross each day with a sincere and honest heart and say "Jesus, I give you my life today, forgive me of my sins, wash me, make me new, cleanse my life and help me to live for you today!"... And HE DOES!! Aren't you so thankful!!

Lam. 3:22-23 It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment