Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We were created to have nothing to do with us!

According to Ephesians, we are God's handiwork, His creation. He design, fashioned and constructed each person, personality and distinct differences. It's only when we take our focus off being our creator's masterpiece and think of ourselves through our own eyes that we start seeing things wrapped. We then then begin to compare, feel insecure, we don't feel good enough... all of which God never intended.
We should all make a daily practice of saying " Lord, today I give myself back to you, take my life, use me the way you designed me, I'm ready for whatever you desire!"

Eph. 2:10 For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

No comments:

Post a Comment